Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sea Lions

Sometimes I love living where I do.  Today we were heading home and saw a ton of Sea Lions playing.  Not sure why they are so close to the island, usually we only see them in this close when the herring are in, and it is too early for that.  So I had my hubby drop me off to snap a few pics while he drove the kids around.  Normally I would have dragged them down to the beach with me, but Lil is sick and Ry was in need of a nap.  I missed the whale that was bobbing around because I was so tuned into the Sea Lions, I only saw him come up towards the end, hopefully next time I will get the whale too!  So I hope you enjoy these pics, I sure had fun watching them, even with the wind and light mist of rain.  



love the teeth

Check out all the birds!




just a shot from the beach



No comments:

Post a Comment