Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vinyl Cricut Baby plaques

I made a few signs for some friends babies.  


For the one above I took a plain canvas,drilled holes in it, painted mod podge all over it and let it dry, then cut out the name, date and caterpillar from Vinyl with my cricut and stuck it on.


this was a quickie for me, I had my kids each place a hand print on a sheet of card stock, then cut their names and ages from vinyl and stuck them on it and threw it in a frame.


For the one above I took a plain canvas,drilled holes in it, painted it with acrylic paint then mod podge all over it and let it dry, then cut out the name, date from Vinyl with my cricut and the caterpillar from scrapbook paper and stuck it on.  I went over the caterpillar with mod podge.

No comments:

Post a Comment